Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Here at Hagen

Today we arrived at Hof Kasselmann in Hagen for the show. Farm Kasselmann is an absolutely gorgeous showgrounds with so much going on and beautiful places to show! It was really exciting to arrive here today. All of the riders, both show jumpers and dressage are in nice long, spacious tents. It is so cool because when you walk down the aisles of the tents, you see banners and flags for so many different countries and you hear a mix of so many different languages buuzzing through the air. It was so much fun to see so many young people all here for what is basically a Jr Olympics. I can't wait to meet some of them over the weekend!!

Tomorrow will be very busy. I think I start riding at around 1 or 2 pm, and we must braid for the vet check before we start riding. I am the last person to jog, as the jog runs in team order and the USA is last since I am the only one. After the jog we have a little party and then the competition begins Friday!

Hopefully I will be able to take some pictures of everything tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment