Saturday, June 5, 2010

Day 5

The first week has come to a close. The horses were very good yesterday and today, and now they have tomorrow to rest. Yesterday I got to see Bianca Nowag ride her pony Der Feine Lord. She was the European Champion and has been turning out consistent upper 70's scores. She is a very nice rider. Very quiet but effective. She rode some parts of the test for Frau Endres, and it was really good for me to see what winning test movements look like. I compete against he in Duisburg and at Hagen. It will be fun to rider against all of them! They are all so good here!

Today, I got to ride the Team Test with both of the ponies. Guffy's test was not so bad. With some more precision and balance it will be much better. Dewey's was very good too. He is a bit easier to ride than Guffy is, as he is a bit lighter. Frau Endres really helped me to make really precise and correct movements throughout the whole test. Especially with the voltes and half passes. Our rhythm was better today, especially in the trot work. I am really trying to improve and take all of the advice in. I hope that I am doing a good job!

Tomorrow we will got to the International show at Lingen, about an hour away. We will get to see some great riders show tomorrow....Laura Bescholsteimer, Christoph Koschel, Isabell Werth, etc. It should be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment