Monday, June 7, 2010

Day 7

It's already been a week! I can't believe it. It feels like I just got here! Yesterday the horses had a day of rest, so we went early in the morning to walk them and make sure that they were okay for us to leave for Lingen to see the big horse show! So off we went with our little navigation system. I don't really trust "her," but mom is always telling me to "trust the little Australian lady." Well, the little Australian lady brought us to the wrong address, leaving me to ask for directions with the little German that I know! It was very interesting, but we finally got there. We missed the Special, but we got to see the Prize Giving for the class, and man there were some nice horses! Nadine Capellmann's Elvis, Christoph Koschel's Domperrignon, and Isabell Werth's Satchmo just to name a few. We also got to see some of the Prix St Georges which was very cool also.
Today was a very nice day here in Germany. It was extremely hot all weekend! The horses were nice and fresh and ready to work! Frau Endres is making me even more precise in my test movements and I am starting to feel very confident in my tests. Tomorrow we start in the morning and hopefully the weather will stay cool so that the horses stay fresh! This week is a very exciting one. Dad is coming on Thursday morning and Saturday we have the Duisburg show! Should be fun!

Here are some pictures!

http://www.clubequestrian.com/images/550px/589.aspx

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all the wonderful updates, Isabelle! Keep 'em coming...and good luck!
    Jenny Johnson
    The Dressage Foundation

    ReplyDelete