Thursday, July 8, 2010

Moving In

Wow. It has been a while. Unfortunately there is no internet access in my new apartment, so I am using another computer for now. Let's see...the new apartment is nice. I am roomates with 3 lovely girls from the Turkish Pony Team. They are here for training with Frau Endres before they go off to the Europeans. I have my own room which is nice, and a little kitchen which we all share, but we eat our meals with Frau Endres and her husband. The ponies have been great! Guffy is enjoying his program of jumping at least once a week, and Dewey and I continue to develop a better tempo in the trot. The jumping has made Guffy so nice though. He is much quicker on the hind leg and it feels like he is having more fun. I like doing all of the work on my own. Even though there is a lot to do and can be stressful at times, it is always nice at the end of the day to know that everything was done exactly the way it should be. I love that feeling of accomplishment. This is the least of my problems though. What might be a problem is when I have to do my laundry. I hope that one of the staff members will be around to help me because my German does not cover washing machine settings!

Hopefully I will be able to write more often. It's just a little hard because of the internet situation, but I will figure it out! I am loving it so much here! This is so amazing! Tomorrow we are expecting a really hot day! Above 90 degrees farentheit. Hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment